Anderson Public Library offers free meeting room use for nonprofit groups, civic organizations, and businesses within the library district. Certain fees may apply to groups located outside the library district. Five state-of-the-art meeting rooms are available at APL, offering amenities such as audiovisual equipment, wireless Internet, and kitchenette access (upon request).
- Chief Anderson Room (Delaware Room + Miami Room): seats up to 250
- Delaware Room: seats up to 120
- Miami Room: seats up to 130
- Redbud Room: seats up to 16
- Carnegie Room: seats up to 16
- Riley Room: seats up to 18
Additional Rooms (not available for reservation)
- Study Room - The Main Library offers two study rooms on the first floor that will accommodate six individuals. The rooms are first-come, first-served, and may not be reserved.
- Quiet Study Area - Located on the first floor near the audiovisual area. It is available for customers needing a quiet space to study or do research.
- Vending Area - Visit APL's Market Central vending area for a quick snack or soda before your group meets.
- First-floor meeting room: seats up to 44
- Second-floor meeting room: seats up to 75
Request a Meeting Room
- Meeting room requests are accepted online. If you have questions about requesting a meeting room, please call (765) 641-2440 during normal business hours. For meeting rooms at the Lapel Branch, call (765) 313-4089.
- You may also cancel your request online.
- Reservation requests and fee payments must be made at least one (1) business day in advance. Special fees will apply under certain circumstances.
- Plan early! More than 175 groups take advantage of APL's meeting spaces each year.